1. Create a new Custom Audience in Ads Manager
2. Select “Shopping” to create shopping Custom Audiences
3. Select source (“Facebook Page” or “Instagram Account”) and account.
4. Select shopping event
a. People who view products: This option is available globally
b. People who added any products to their cart: This is available only to checkout enabled businesses, and only to consumers in the US.
c. People who purchased any products: This is available only to checkout enabled
businesses, and only to consumers in the US.
Note: You can include more than one source if you select “Include More People.” For example, you can create a shopping Custom Audience that targets people from both Facebook and Instagram. In addition, you can create a shopping Custom Audience based on more than one shopping event (e.g. both add to cart and view product details). You can also exclude
5. Select “Create Audience”
Shopping Lookalike Audience Setup Guide
1. Create shopping Custom Audiences based on people who purchased any products. See
Shopping Custom Audience Setup Guide.
2. Create a new Lookalike Audience in Ads Manager
3. Select a shopping Custom Audience based on people who purchased any products.
Shopping Custom Audiences based on other shopping events (e.g. view product and
add to cart) are not eligible for creating lookalike audiences.
4. Select Audience Location
5. Select Audience Size
6. Select “Create Audience”