1) Log into Commerce Manager. You may need to create an account.
2) Navigate to Collections on the menu.
3) Click Create Collection.
4) Set Details: Set your collection details by filling in the below fields then click "Next".
Name: You can have up to 20 characters (including emojis) for your collection name.
Description: This is optional and can include a maximum of 200 characters.
Cover media: This is what will be the Hero Image in your collection. We recommend you include at least one of the products in your collection at a 4:3 ratio with 800x600 pixel size.
5) Add Products to your collection.
6) Confirm your collection details.
7) Review: Once you confirm the details, the collection will be submitted for review.
After you create a collection, Facebook reviews it to ensure your products comply with their Commerce Policies before customers can see them.
Reviews are typically complete with 24 hours.
8) Navigate to the Shops section of Commerce Manager to add collections to your shop and customize the layout of your shop on Instagram.
9) User the Layout tab to add collections to your shop and arrange the order they appear.
Under Featured Collections on the left side of the screen, select Collection 1.
Then under collections on the right side of the screen click the bubble next to the collection you want to appear at the top of your shop on Instagram.
Look under Shop Preview to see what your shop will look like.
10) Use the Style tab to update the appearance of the text and buttons on your collections.
11) Once you are happy with your layout and design, select Publish Updates.